Student Visas

/Student Visas
Student Visas 2018-11-23T00:01:33+11:00

Want to Study in Australia?

“Thank you and all your staff for the excellent job you all did on handling my visa application. I am very grateful and have gladly recommended your student visa services to study in Australia.”
– Lu Han, China

Want to study in Australia?

CJ Migration provides assistance to student visa applicants.

Subclass 500 Student  visa

This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognised education institution.

What this visa lets you do

  • You can study a registered full-time course in Australia.
  • Eligible family members can accompany you to Australia.
  • You and your family members can generally work a specified number of hours.
  • You can generally stay in Australia until your course is finished.

Before you apply for this visa, you must have:

  • been accepted to study full-time in a registered course at an educational institution in Australia
  • organised appropriate welfare arrangements for the duration of your intended stay in Australia if you are under 18 years of age.
  • you must be enrolled in a course of study that is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
  • you must include a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for each intended course of study with your visa application. A letter of offer from your education provider will not be accepted.

Click here to contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation.