Want to study in Australia?
CJ Migration provides assistance to student visa applicants.
The Subclass 500 student visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognised education institution.
What this visa lets you do
- You can study a registered full-time course in Australia.
- Eligible family members can accompany you to Australia.
- You and your family members can generally work a specified number of hours.
- You can generally stay in Australia until your course is finished.
Before you apply for this visa, you must have:
- been accepted to study full-time in a registered course at an educational institution in Australia
- organised appropriate welfare arrangements for the duration of your intended stay in Australia if you are under 18 years of age.
- you must be enrolled in a course of study that is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- you must include a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for each intended course of study with your visa application. A letter of offer from your education provider will not be accepted.