CJ Migration also provide assistance in the preparation and lodgement of application to MRT, Ministerial Intervention and Skill Assessment

1. Administrative Appeals Tribunal

The Australian government has established 2 tribunals to hear and process appeals in terms of immigration purposes – the Refugee Review Tribunal (RRT) and the Migration Review Tribunal (MRT). Each of these two tribunal deal with different visa applications, and in which tribunal you have to lodge your appeal depends on the type of visa application you have made.

2. Ministerial Intervention

You can make a request for ministerial intervention if you have received a decision by a review tribunal. This is because the minister’s public interest powers need a review tribunal decision to exist before he can intervene. A ‘review tribunal’ means the Refugee Review Tribunal (RRT), the Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) or, in certain circumstances, the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT).

3. Skill Assessment preparation (AHPRA, Vetassess, ACS, TRA …)

To apply for a Points Tested Skilled Migration visa, at time of invitation you must nominate an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list. You must provide evidence that your skills have been assessed as suitable for your nominated occupation by the relevant assessing authority.
The criterion by which an assessing authority undertakes different types of skills assessments is determined by the assessing authority in accordance with relevant professional standards.

4. English Review

CJMigration has partnered with E2Language to bring you top quality online test preparation. The available courses include practice questions, live classes, mock tests with comprehensive speaking and writing feedback and much more.

5. Recognition of Prior Learning

Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) allows you to turn your skills, experience and knowledge into a nationally recognised qualification. RPL can help you gain credit towards a vocational qualification and in some cases a full qualification. This can significantly reduce the time spent studying as you no longer need to study what you already know.

CJMigration can help you to determine what evidence you require, which evidence are permissible and which qualification you are eligible for based on your previous employment and skill.

Call Us





1/4 Railway Parade, Burwood NSW 2134